0x Ecosystem 🪐 Update #20
Welcome to the latest ecosystem update for 0x, the most trusted Web3 exchange infrastructure. Read on for highlights, integrations, network insights, and news from across the expanding ecosystem. Let’s dive in 👇
📥 Subscribe to our blog for project and ecosystem updates delivered directly to your inbox.
- 0x API launches Slippage Protection ⚡️
- 0x hosts a MEV roundtable 🎙
- 0x launches support for Goerli and Mumbai testnets 🏗
🧩 New Integrations (Demand)
We welcome new 0x integrators to the ecosystem:
- Cometh - Blockchain games with benefits
- Hedera - An enterprise-grade public network for the decentralized economy
- Phuture Finance - A crypto index platform that simplifies investments
- WakeUp Labs - Digital ownership infrastructure for the internet
🌊 New Liquidity Sources (Supply)
🌐 Network Insights
0x Protocol saw steady volume of ~$3B in the months of July and August across a total of 7 chains, bringing all-time volume to $176B+. The recent decrease in volume can mostly be attributed to the drop in price of major tokens across all chains and is in line with current market trends. Monthly active users also remained steady at ~300k over the past two months.
The number of trades across chains has remained constant at ~1.3 million per month since July 2022. Out of all supported chains on 0x Protocol, Ethereum continues to have the highest average trade size at ~$9k, followed by Optimism at ~$1.2k.
Across integrators, Matcha led with a total of $2.4B in volume over the past two months with most of the volume coming from Ethereum. Metamask came in second with volume of $390M, with Cowswap and DeFi Saver following closely behind with $309M and $236M in volume respectively.
📈 Visit the 0x analytics dashboard to further explore the growth of the 0x network.
🪐 Ecosystem News
📰 In the Media
- Next Billion Dollar Startups 2022 [Forbes]
- 0x’s Will Warren on the Future of DEXs and the Impact of MEV [The Defiant]
- Zapper Is Now the Frontpage of Web3 [The Defiant]
👂 Around the Ecosystem
- Coinbase Wallet rolls out a range of new features
- DeFi Saver introduces a new automated trading strategy powered by 0x
- DexGuru rolls out summer product updates
- Index Coop releases their Flash Mint SDK
- Matcha launches Quote Comparisons
- Phuture Finance rebalances the Phuture DeFi Index with 0x API
- Tally Ho launches on Polygon
- Zapper stealth-launches V2
⚡️ Powered by 0x
Powered by 0x is a new developer-focused livestream where we explore features in the 0x tech ecosystem and interview developers building innovative projects on 0x.
We recently chatted with Nenad (CEO + co-founder) and Nikola (front-end lead developer) from DeFi Saver, your one-stop dashboard for creating, managing, and tracking your DeFi positions.
Catch future episodes live on Twitter or subscribe to our YouTube channel.
🛠 Interested in building on 0x?
0x is trusted exchange infrastructure for the internet that has enabled over $170B in tokenized value flow through all major blockchains. Developers can use 0x to add flexible, multi-chain exchange functionality into their applications and create new markets for all tokenized assets, including cryptocurrencies, DeFi tokens, and NFTs. 0x offers secure, audited smart contracts, a professional-grade API, and a comprehensive set of developer tools and documentation.
Get started with our developer documentation.
🎬 Wrapping Up
Thanks for tuning in! If you’ve built a new app on 0x, let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll mention it in the next update.
Also, don’t forget to join the official 0x Discord server, where you can chat with the community about all of the exciting things happening in the ecosystem.
Disclaimer: Projects mentioned and content covered in this update do not constitute or imply an endorsement or financial advice by 0x.
Sign in or become a 0x Blog member to join the conversation.