0x Ecosystem 🪐 Update #18
Welcome to the latest ecosystem update for 0x, the most trusted Web3 exchange infrastructure. Read on for highlights, integrations, network insights, and news from across the expanding ecosystem. Let’s dive in 👇
📥 Subscribe to our blog for project and ecosystem updates delivered directly to your inbox.
- 0x releases updated developer docs 📚
- 0x surpasses $150 billion in all-time volume traded 📈
- Coinbase partners with 0x to power their social NFT marketplace ⚡️
- 0x Labs raises $70 million in Series B led by Greylock 🎉
🧩 New Integrations (Demand)
We welcome new 0x integrators to the ecosystem:
- Atlas - A cross-chain AMM connecting major blockchains
- Cometh - A DeFi powered game
- Coinbase NFT - A social marketplace for NFTs
- Genie - The first NFT marketplace aggregator
- Lost & Found - A NFT marketplace for the Lost & Found universe
- Minke - Better finance built on DeFi
- Nested - The one-stop SocialFi app to build, manage, and monetize portfolios
🌊 New Liquidity Sources (Supply)
|BNB Chain||ACryptoS, Synapse|
|Ethereum||DODO v2, Eth2Dai, Lido, Synapse, Uniswap v3|
|Optimism||Curve, Curve v2|
🌐 Network Insights
0x Protocol volume reached $6.9B in the month of March and closed at $5.1B in the month of April across a total of 7 chains, bringing all-time volume to $160B+. Comparing across chains, BNB Chain, Optimism, and Celo volumes increased over the past two months, while Polygon and Ethereum volumes decreased by 40% and 19% respectively in the months of March and April compared to February 2022.
While volume was on a down trend the past two months, the number of overall active traders slightly increased during the same period, averaging around ~430k per month across all chains.
The number of trades on 0x Protocol hovered around 1.8M per month over the past two months. Polygon previously made up 58% of all trades across chains in February but dropped to 35% in April. On the other hand, BSC increased its share of trades from 11% in February to around 37% in April. Comparing trade size across chains, Ethereum trade size hovered around ~$15k, with Avalanche coming in second at ~$1.6k per trade.
Across integrators, Matcha led with a total of $4.3B in volume over the past two months. While Matcha is available on all 0x API-supported chains, 93% of its volume came from Ethereum. In other news, Metamask reclaimed the 2nd podium spot from Cowswap with ~$1.3B in volume over the last two months. Cowswap and Metamask both reached more than $1 billion in volume.
📈 Visit the 0x analytics dashboard to further explore the growth of the 0x network.
🪐 Ecosystem News
🗞️ In the Media
- Coinbase NFT Partner 0x Labs Raises $70 Million From Greylock Partners, Jump Crypto, and Jared Leto [Forbes]
- Crypto Report: DeFi Exchange 0x Labs Raises $70M [Bloomberg TV]
- 0x Labs’ Bandeali Says “Everything Will Be Tokenized” [The Defiant]
- 0x Labs Raises $70M in Series B Round Led by Greylock [Decrypt]
- Decentralized Exchange Infrastructure Provider 0x Labs Raises $70 million [The Block]
- DEX Protocol 0x Labs Raises $70M from Greylock, OpenSea and Jared Leto [CoinDesk]
- Coinbase’s NFT Platform is Live [Barron’s]
- Coinbase NFT marketplace goes live in beta for select customers [The Block]
- Coinbase Announces Beta of NFT Marketplace with Social Engagement [Cointelegraph]
- Bankless Rollup: Coinbase NFT [Bankless]
👂 Around the Ecosystem
- 0x DAO awards $50k grant to DexKit
- DeFi Saver releases automation options for MakerDAO vaults, powered by 0x
- DeFi Saver introduces liquidation protection for Liquity Protocol
- DexGuru announces the DexGuru DAO
- DexKit updates SuperApp with a range of new features
- Genie integrates 0x Protocol v4
- Prysm announces early access to NFT squads
- Sudoswap adds EIP-712 support to OTC
- Zapper launches iOS app
🎉 Special Shout-out
Congratulations to Coinbase on launching their social marketplace for NFTs!
⚡️ Powered by 0x
Powered by 0x is a brand new developer-focused livestream where we explore features in the 0x tech ecosystem and interview developers building innovative projects on 0x.
For our inaugural episode, 0x Labs Co-CEO Will Warren sat down with developer advocate Jessica Lin to chat about all things 0x past, present, and future.
Catch future episodes live on Twitter or subscribe to our YouTube channel.
🛠 Interested in building on 0x?
0x is trusted exchange infrastructure for the internet that has enabled over $160B in tokenized value flow through all major blockchains. Developers can use 0x to add flexible, multi-chain exchange functionality into their applications and create new markets for all tokenized assets, including cryptocurrencies, DeFi tokens, and NFTs. 0x offers secure, audited smart contracts, a professional-grade API, and a comprehensive set of developer tools and documentation.
Get started with our developer documentation.
🎬 Wrapping Up
Thanks for tuning in! If you’ve built a new app on 0x, let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll mention it in the next update.
Also, don’t forget to join the official 0x Discord server, where you can chat with the community about all of the exciting things happening in the ecosystem.
Disclaimer: Projects mentioned and content covered in this update do not constitute or imply an endorsement or financial advice by 0x.