0x Ecosystem 🪐 Update #17
Welcome to the 0x ecosystem update, where we share highlights, network insights, and news from across the growing 0x ecosystem. Let’s dive in 👇
📥 Subscribe to our blog for project and ecosystem updates delivered directly to your inbox.
- 0x launches support for NFT swaps on all 0x-integrated chains 🎉
- 0x announces updated bug bounty program for 0x Protocol v4 💰
- 0x hosts a buildathon at ETHDenver 🏔
- 0x co-founder Amir Bandeali’s 2021 recap thread 🧵
🧩 New Integrations (Demand)
We welcome new 0x API integrators to the ecosystem:
- Enzyme - Build, scale, and monetize an investment strategy
- Hawku - A marketplace for utility and gaming NFTs
- Lootex - A P2P trading platform for game assets and collectibles
- Proof of Beauty - An experimental Web3 studio
- Sequence - A multi-chain wallet that makes Web3 easy for everyone
🌊 New Liquidity Sources (Supply)
|Avalanche||Aave v2, Curve, Kyber DMM|
|Binance Smart Chain||Kyber DMM, WaultSwap|
|Fantom||Beethovenx, Geist, JetSwap, MorpheusSwap|
🗞 0x in the News
- Post Ethereum Launch, 0x Deploys NFT Swap Standard on Polygon and Beyond [Bitcoinist - March 8, 2022]
- This Week in Dapps Ep. 64 - 0x Multi-Chain NFT Swaps [The Dapp List - February 18, 2022]
- In the Web3 Age, Community-Owned Protocols Will Deliver Value to Users [Decrypt - February 16, 2022]
- Bankless Metaversal - NFTs: No For Real, Though [Bankless - February 4, 2022]
- 0x’s New Offering May Drive NFT Action to Avalanche, Fantom, and Other Chains [The Defiant - February 2, 2022]
- Latest Version of 0x to Allow NFT Swaps on Ethereum, Avalanche, Fantom, and Others [Decrypt - January 31, 2022]
- 0x Announces Multi-Chain NFT Swaps [Yahoo Finance - January 31, 2022]
🌐 Network Insights
Following a similar macro trend across DEX volumes, 0x Protocol volume reached $14.2B in January and $8.6B in February across a total of 7 chains, bringing all-time volume to $147B+. Comparing across chains, Ethereum volume increased during the market fluctuations in January, while volume on Fantom received a boost with the launch of several incentive campaigns.
The number of trades on 0x Protocol averaged ~1.75m per month over the past two months. Polygon used to make up 75% of all trades across chains, but trading activity has slowed significantly since Zapper’s quest campaign came to an end in December. Meanwhile, trading activity on Fantom has seen an uptick since November, while the number of trades on Ethereum has remained steady. Comparing trade size across chains, Ethereum trade size hovered around ~$20k in January, followed by Avalanche at ~$6k per trade.
Across integrators, Matcha led with a total of $7.9B in volume over the past two months. While Matcha is available on all 0x API-supported chains, 89% of its volume came from Ethereum. In other exciting news, for the first time, Cowswap overtook MetaMask for the 2nd podium spot with >$2B in volume over the last two months, which is up more than 46% since the last update. We're encouraged to see many 0x integrators enable trading on newly supported 0x API chains within their apps.
📈 Visit the 0x analytics dashboard to further explore the growth of the 0x network.
🔦 Ecosystem Spotlight
Tally is a free, open-source Web3 wallet built and owned by the people who use it. We chatted with Tally Product Lead Michael Haley about the recent launch of Tally Swaps, why they chose 0x, and what’s next for the project
📰 Read our interview with Tally
Trader is building the most developer friendly, easy-to-use tooling for the exchange of any assets in crypto. We spoke with Patryk Adaś about the recent launch of their NFT Swap SDK, support for NFT swaps on 0x Protocol v4, and much more.
📰 Read our interview with Trader
🪐 Ecosystem News
- 0x DAO awards $50k grant to Joao Campos to build Launch Kit
- DEXKIT adds support for Fantom and releases a mobile trading platform
- dYdX announces mobile trading app beta for iOS
- Matcha goes live on Optimism
- Mean Finance launches v2 on Optimism
- Frontier releases support for swaps on Avalanche
- Tally launches in-wallet swaps powered by 0x
- Teton Finance brings support for v4 to 0x Starter Project
- Trader's NFT Swap SDK now supports 0x Protocol v4
- Set Protocol goes live on Optimism
Interested in building on 0x? 🛠
0x is trusted exchange infrastructure for the internet that has enabled over a hundred billion dollars in tokenized value flow through all major blockchains. Developers can use 0x to add flexible, multi-chain exchange functionality into their applications and create new markets for all tokenized assets, including DeFi tokens and NFTs. 0x offers secure, audited smart contracts, a professional-grade API, and a comprehensive set of developer tools and documentation.
Get started with our developer documentation.
🎬 Wrapping Up
Thanks for tuning in! If you’ve built a new app on 0x, let us know by emailing email@example.com and we’ll mention it in the next update.
Also, don’t forget to join the official 0x Discord server, where you can chat with the community and learn more about all of the exciting things happening in the ecosystem.
Disclaimer: Projects mentioned and content covered in this update do not constitute or imply an endorsement or financial advice by 0x Labs.