0x Ecosystem 🪐 Update #16
Welcome to the 0x ecosystem update where we share highlights, network insights, and news from across the growing 0x ecosystem. Let’s dive in 👇
📥 Subscribe to our blog for project and ecosystem updates delivered directly to your inbox.
- 0x API expands to Celo and Optimism ⛓️
- 0x and Celo allocate $4.5M to the 0x DAO 💰
- 0x Limit Orders go multi-chain 🪐
🧩 New Integrations (Demand)
We welcome new 0x API integrators to the ecosystem:
- Floor Swap - A simple tool for swapping NFTs
- AstroSpaces - Social profiles integrated with real-time trading data
- Polygon Token Swap - Swap tokens directly from the Polygon Wallet
- Tally - A community owned and operated Web3 wallet
- Vaportrade - Trade NFTs without using a centralized server
🌊 New Liquidity Sources (Supply)
🗞 0x in the News
- 0x Continues Its Multi-Chain Expansion with Limit Orders Now Available to Polygon and Binance Smart Chain DEXs [MarketWatch - December 23, 2021]
- Decentralized Exchange Aggregator Trading Volumes Surge to New Highs [Cointelegraph - December 6, 2021]
- 0x and Celo Partner to Allocate $4.5M in Joint Funding to Bring Billions of New Users Onto 0x-Powered Applications [Yahoo Finance - December 3, 2021]
- 0x Expands Partnership with Celo to Distribute $4.5M to DAO Ecosystem [Cointelegraph - December 3, 2021]
- Limit Order Protocols Offer More Flexibility and Efficiency to DEX Traders [Cointelegraph - November 13, 2021]
🌐 Network Insights
0x Protocol volume reached nearly $12B in December across a total of 6 chains, bringing all-time volume to $120B+. Newly launched support for Avalanche contributed to the growth in trading volume, along with an increase in volume on Ethereum.
The number of trades on 0x protocol averaged ~6.4m per month over the past three months. While Polygon and BSC have consistently seen the highest trade counts, the number of trades on Ethereum has grown steadily since September. The slight drop off in trade count on Polygon can mostly be attributed to Zapper’s successful weekly quest campaign coming to an end. Comparing trade size across chains, Ethereum trade size hovered around ~$22k during the holidays, with Avalanche coming in next at ~$10k per trade.
Across integrators, Matcha led with a total of $8.6B in volume over the past two months, an increase of 62% since the last update. While Matcha is available on all 0x API-supported chains, 88% of its volume came from Ethereum. Cowswap and Zapper also reached over $1B volume over the last two months. We were encouraged to see many 0x integrators enable trading on the newly integrated 0x API chains within their apps, including Coinbase Wallet, DexGuru, DexKit, Zapper, and Zerion.
📈 Visit the 0x analytics dashboard to further explore the growth of the 0x network.
🔦 Ecosystem Spotlight
Matcha is the friendliest DEX aggregation platform for all of your crypto trading needs. We chatted with Matcha PMM, Danny Organ, about the recent launch of gasless trading, took a deeper dive into Matcha OTC, and discussed what's next for the platform.
📰 Read our interview with Matcha
Following up our Matcha spotlight, we also chatted with Jamie from DappRadar about their new Token Swap platform, why they chose 0x, and what the team has in store for the future.
📰 Read our interview with DappRadar
🪐 Ecosystem News
- 0x DAO awards grants to BitQuery and Teton Finance
- 0x publishes its inaugural Governance Update
- DexGuru launches 0x API support for Celo alongside DexKit, Matcha, Metric Exchange, Zapper, and Zerion
- DeFi Saver’s new Exchange goes live with swaps powered by 0x API
- Cowswap celebrates a single-day record of $57M in trading volume
- Frontier launches V2
- Market.xyz launches on Polygon and Fantom
- Polygon launches Token Swap powered by 0x API
🎉 Congratulations to Zapper on reaching 1M monthly active users and $10B in transaction volume!
Looking for a simple way to add token swaps at the best prices to your product? 🔎
Look no further! 0x API is free to use, easy to integrate, and allows you to quickly and reliably access deep aggregated DEX liquidity so you can focus on building your product. In addition, 0x API is available on a growing number of popular blockchains, like Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Avalanche, and Fantom.
🛠 Check out our developer docs to integrate 0x API today.
🎬 Wrapping Up
Thanks for tuning in! If you’ve built a new app on 0x, let us know by emailing email@example.com and we’ll mention it in the next update.
Also, don’t forget to join the official 0x Discord server, where you can chat with the community and learn more about all of the exciting things happening in the ecosystem.
Disclaimer: Projects mentioned and content covered in this update do not constitute or imply an endorsement or financial advice by 0x Labs.