0x Ecosystem Update #13
Welcome to the 0x ecosystem update where we regularly share highlights, network insights, and news from across the growing 0x ecosystem. Let’s dive in 👇
📥 Subscribe to the blog for project and ecosystem updates delivered directly to your inbox.
- 0x API launches on Polygon 🔗
- New all-time highs for both daily and monthly 0x protocol volume 🏆
- 0x and Polygon announce partnership 🤝
🧩 New Integrations
- Aurox - A cryptocurrency trading terminal designed to help traders accelerate their profits.
- CoinCap - Real-time crypto market data and altfolio tracking.
- Dango - DeFi leverage simplified.
- Frontier - A chain-agnostic DeFi wallet.
- Ruler Protocol - A market driven lending platform that provides non-liquidatable and fungible loans.
- Thales - A binary options trading platform on Ethereum.
🌊 New 0x API Liquidity Sources
- Binance Smart Chain
- Curve V2
🗞 0x in the News
- The 0x Protocol Team Announces Partnership to Bring 1M Users to Polygon [BSC News - June 13, 2021]
- Interview with the Founders of 0x and Matcha [Ledger Cast - June 11, 2021]
- 0x and Polygon Team Up [The Daily Gwei Refuel - June 12, 2021]
- Polygon, 0x Spend $10.5 Million in Ethereum DeFi Developer Push [Decrypt - June 10, 2021]
- Polygon Committing $10M to Reach 1M Users Using 0x API [CoinTelegraph - June 10, 2021]
- Weekly News and Crypto Talk with Kevin Rose [Modern Finance Podcast - June 4, 2021]
- 0x API Launches on Polygon for Fast DEX Liquidity [Yahoo Finance - June 1, 2021]
- 0x Launches DEX Liquidity API on Polygon [CoinTelegraph - May 31, 2021]
- Ethereum DEX Aggregator 0x Launches on Polygon [Crypto Briefing - May 31, 2021]
- DeFi Protocols Show Resilience in Stress Test [The Defiant - May 20, 2021]
💬 Social Mentions
🌐 Network Insights
With increased volatility across the cryptocurrency market, trading volume across 0x Protocol in May rocketed to almost ~3X the volume seen in April, with a total of ~$17.8B in trading volume across Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain.
In April, 0x API launched on Polygon. Users can now trade with much lower transaction costs through different applications integrated with 0x API on Polygon, including DexGuru, Zapper and Matcha. By the end of June, the number of trades filled on Polygon caught up with the number of trades on Ethereum, with total trades topping 390k on each chain for the month.
Over the past two months, we’ve seen steady growth in active trader count across all 0x-supported chains. With the expansion to Polygon, the total number of monthly active users on 0x Protocol surged from just over 72k in April to more than 194k in June.
User behavior, however, differs from chain to chain: the average trade size on Ethereum over the past six months has hovered around $15k, with a peak of $48.9k in May, while the average trade size per fill on Polygon and BSC has ranged from $1k to $4k.
Breaking it down by 0x API integrators, Matcha and DeFi Saver have been leading the pack for the past two months in terms of volume across chains. DeFi Saver is dedicated to managing users’ leverage and protecting positions from liquidations, which played a crucial role during the extreme market volatility traders experienced in May.
📈 Visit the 0x analytics dashboard to further explore the growth of the 0x network.
🔦 Ecosystem Spotlight
Introducing our brand new 0x ecosystem spotlight series, where we highlight some of the exciting and novel projects built on 0x. Our first spotlight is DexGuru! We talked to DexGuru founder Nick Sawinyh.
Nick is building DexGuru as a DeFi trading platform that gives traders unparalleled coverage of on-chain markets integrated into one place and delivered in real-time. In this interview, we dive deeper into what DexGuru is, why they chose to integrate 0x API, and what’s next for the rapidly growing trading platform.
📰 Read the full interview
🪐 Ecosystem News
- 0x API launches on Polygon
- 0x featured on Polygon TV
- 0x Community Spotlight - Nikita, Community Ambassador
- 0x Labs welcomes 8 new members to the team
- 0x Labs featured by Binance Smart Chain - BSC Project Spotlight
- DeFi Saver introduces support for Liquidity with swaps powered by 0x
- DeFi Saver Automation protects 337 unique positions from liquidations in just 36 hrs during the market turbulence of May
- DexGuru launches trades with the most cost-effective order routing on Polygon
- DEXKIT celebrates launch on Polygon
- DODO launches on Polygon
- Matcha adds Balancer V2 liquidity
- Matcha announces Matcha 2.0 with unified multi-chain trading
- Matcha OTC utilizes 0x’s RFQ system for large trades
- Metric serves up swaps on Polygon via 0x API
- MyCrypto announces Polygon and BSC swaps
- Prysm ships Earn v1 powered by 0x API
🎉 Congratulations to Zapper on raising $15M in their Series A round to help build an on-platform app store! Zapper now has over 150k monthly active users and recently crossed $3 billion in total volume.
Looking for a simple way to add token swaps at the best prices to your product? 🔎
Look no further! 0x API is free to use, easy to integrate, and allows you to quickly and reliably access deep aggregated DEX liquidity so you can focus on building your product. In addition, 0x API is available on a growing number of popular blockchains, like Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, and Polygon.
🛠 Check out our developer docs to integrate 0x API today.
💼 Ecosystem Jobs
Exciting opportunities to work for teams building on 0x technology:
- 0x Labs and Matcha
- Gods Unchained
- imToken / Tokenlon
- Set Labs
🎬 Wrapping Up
Thanks for tuning in! If you’ve built a new app on 0x, let us know by emailing email@example.com and we’ll mention it in the next update.
Also, don’t forget to join our official Discord server, where you can chat with the 0x community and learn more about all of the exciting things happening in the ecosystem.
Disclaimer: Projects mentioned and content covered in this update do not constitute or imply an endorsement or financial advice by 0x Labs.